Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom is our all-time favorite place to be during the holiday season. From the giant tree and beautiful holiday decorations throughout Main Street, to the festive projections on the castle, Christmas music and special parades, it’s the best place to find warm fuzzey feelings.
Here are the special Christmas features you’ll find this holiday season:
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – This event is returning in 2022! Live entertainment, special holiday themed fireworks, Christmas parade and more—select nights in November and December. Separate admission is required for this special event.
- Castle Projections – Watch the beautiful holiday projections transform the castle. These holiday projections rotate with the Beacon of Magic projections (on nights when Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is not offered).
- Seasonal Décor – Main Street, U.S.A. is completely transformed into a magical, winter wonderland!
- Limited-Time Treats – Special holiday-inspired food and beverages available for purchase at select locations.
READ: Braving the Holiday Crowds at Disney World
Experience Christmas around the world at EPCOT this holiday season! Here are a few of the special holiday experiences you can find:
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth – Beginning November 25, 2022. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the holidays, and sample specialty treats featured at the Holiday Kitchen and the Holiday Cookie Stroll.
- Candlelight Processional – Listen to the Christmas story presented by a celebrity narrator, accompanied by an orchestra and choir—nightly from November 25 to December 30.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Overlay – This season, the Guardians of the Galaxy will be trading in their usual playlist for a holiday single!
- More Holiday Entertainment – Special performances around World Showcase, including Canadian Holiday Voyageurs, Las Posadas with Mariachi Cobre, the Chinese Lion Dance and holiday storytellers.
Christmas highlights you’ll find at Hollywood Studios include:
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – The Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed nightly by holiday projections, alternating with the Beacon of Magic.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine – Minnie’s merry mealtime at the popular Hollywood & Vine restaurant. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Santa Claus Motorcade – Catch the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade, where old St. Nick will travel up Hollywood Blvd. in his candy-apple red convertible, packed with a sack of presents!
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Look forward to an unforgettable holiday finale featuring everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf.
- Dazzling Holiday Décor – Seasonal decorations are throughout the park, including special holiday touches in Toy Story Land.
Experience the magic of nature with a holiday twist. Be sure to swing by Discovery River to wave hello to some of your favorite Disney Characters aboard decked-out flotillas during the 50th Anniversary celebration of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Merry Menagerie – The fan-favorite, life-size puppets are back this year! Come see the artisan-sculpted puppets of arctic animals—like penguins, reindeer, foxes and polar bears.
- Santa Claus Festive Flotilla – Catch Santa Claus as he floats by on a festive flotilla along Discovery River.
- Discovery Island Drummers Festive Flotilla – Also appearing on the Discovery River throughout he day.
- Holiday-themed décor and Tree of Life Awakenings – Watch the tree shimmer and sparkle each evening.
Enjoy a watery winter wonderland all decked out for the holidays during November and December. Enjoy these highlights:
- Meet Santa Claus and pose for a holiday photo with tropical flair.
- Experience “snoap!!” This magical snowfall will happen in select locations.
- Savor seasonal menu items, like a Peppermint Milkshake, Orange Bird Santa Cone and more.
- Find yuletide touches throughout the park—including holiday-themed inner tubes!
- Everything is included with your valid water park admission.
All experiences are subject to change.
At this time, a reservation is not required to visit a Disney water park. Reservation requirements are subject to change.
Consider staying at a Disney resort this holiday season for all the extra special experiences. Or, visit during the day to see the beautiful decorations and grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants of quick service locations.
- Seasonal Décor – Holiday decorations, including trees and gingerbread displays adorning the lobbies and Guest areas at select Resort hotels.
- Delicious Treats – Specialty menu items at select restaurants.
- When you add valid theme park admission and a park reservation, you can enjoy extra time in the theme parks. Benefits include:
- Early Theme Park Entry: As a Guest at any Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions.
- Extended Evening Theme Park Hours: As a Guest of a Disney Deluxe Resort or a Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you can experience extended evening theme park hours—offered select nights in December at Magic Kingdom park and EPCOT.
- NEW! Extended evening theme park hours select nights in December at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Valid park admission, a park reservation and a Disney MagicBand or Disney MagicMobile pass are required for park entry—including early theme park entry and extended evening theme park hours.
Special holiday festivities coming to Disney Springs include:
- Special Entertainment – Meet Santa and enjoy live musical performances, DJs, Toy Soldier Stilt Walkers and Snowflake Skaters.
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll presented by AdventHealth – Back this year! The Christmas Tree Stroll features Disney Christmas trees throughout the neighborhoods of Disney Springs.
- Let It Snow! – Flurries are in the forecast for Disney Springs Town Center. Experience magical snowfall each evening.
- Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar – This restaurant-meets-lounge offers a fun holiday menu, eye-catching décor and more.
Leave a Reply