Holiday Cookie Stroll
One of the many special activities featured at EPCOT during the International Festival of the Holidays, is the holiday cookie stroll! Sample cookies from around the world, collect stamps and receive a special prize at the end! There are lots of special festival kitchens set up around EPCOT, with sweet and savory dishes represented from around the world. You’ll want to sample all of the yummy options. There are lots of sweet treats and cookies not included on the holiday cookie stroll, so to collect the 5 stamps you need to receive a prize, you’ll need to purchase specific ones.
How it Works
Purchase 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations featured in your Festival Passport, and collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats next to Port of Entry to receive a specialty treat!
Tip! You don’t need to try 5 different cookies. If you love one specific cookie, purchase 5 of the same one to fill up your passport book.
Official cookie stroll locations include:
- Nochebuena Cocina: Alfajores – Vanilla Shortbread Cookie with Dulce de Leche and Coconut
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen: SNICKERS®-Doodle Cookie made with SNICKERS® Bar pieces
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen: Black and White Cookie (plant-based)
- American Holiday Table: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen: Linzer Cookie
- Holiday Hearth Desserts: Gingerbread Cookie
- Sunshine Seasons: M&M’s® Sugar Cookie
- Connections Café: Sugar Cookie
Our favorite cookie was the Linzer Cookie from Germany!
The Festive Surprise
Once you have received 5 stamps from participating cookie stroll locations, take your completed passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats next to Port of Entry. You’ll be given a final stamp and a special prize! The day we were there we received a Festival of the Holidays cookie and a Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special pin!
Find other festive flavors at the following locations:
- American Holiday Table – American Adventure Pavilion
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen – Germany Pavilion
- Chestnuts & Good Cheer Holiday Kitchen – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- The Donut Box – Near Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
- Holiday Hearth Desserts – The Odyssey Pavilion
- Holiday Sweets & Treats – Near Port of Entry
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – Between Morocco and France Pavilions
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – Mexico Pavilion
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen – France Pavilion
- Mele Kalikimaka – Near Port of Entry
- Nochebuena Cocina – Near Port of Entry – NEW!
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen – China Pavilion
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen – Japan Pavilion
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen – Canada Pavilion
- Funnel Cake – Between the American Adventure Pavilion
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Throughout EPCOT
- Refreshment Outpost – Between the China and Germany Pavilions
- Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza